overhearing a conversation between strangers in which they’re saying something completely wrong and you really feel like correcting them
- Everyone: Are you okay
- Everyone: You look tired
- Everyone: You look upset
- Everyone: You look confused
- Everyone: Are you mad at me
- Everyone: What are you mad at
- Me: IT'S MY FACE
GOD HE LOOKS SO POLITE
- “oh is this for me? really? are you sure?”
- “well okay if you insist. i hope i’m not taking too big of bites i know some people think that’s not gentlemanly”
- “oh this is really delicious, thank you so much i mean it”
- “mmm let me just savor the taste for a bit, mmmm oh yes thanks again for that”
- “yes that is very tasty. oh no you don’t have to give me anymore you’ve done so much already i couldn’t possibly accept so much kindness and generosity, you are an angel”
Tashiro-jima (or Tashirojima), 田代島, is a small island in Japan. It has become known as “Cat Island” due to the large stray cat population that thrives as a result of the local belief that feeding cats will bring wealth and good fortune. The cat population is now larger than the human population on the island.
can i move there?